7.19.2020

Seven K-OST That Could Have Been A K-Pop Song!

Have you ever though that a K-OST could easily be confused for a K-Pop song?
Have you ever discovered a song thinking it was a K-Pop song when it was actually an official soundtrack?
It happened to me numerous time. In this selected article you'll be able to find six official soundtracks that could be mistaken for a K-Pop song.

_____________________________

1. NiiHWA - 'What I want'

Drama title: Mad dog
Year: 2017

I absolutely adore this OST, I'd recommend it to anyone. I cannot hold myself from dancing and singing along the lively melody and the pleasant voice of the singer. The OST could have undoubtedly made a perfect KPop MV. Indeed, everytime I've heard it during the Drama I was a bit confused as I though this was a KPop song, not an official soundtrack.

Enough said, let's hear the OST!


_____________________________

2. Verivery - 'My beauty'

Drama title: Extraordinary you
Year: 2019

The melody combined with the marvellous and enchanting vocals is wonderful. This could have made such a splendid KPop MV as well.



_____________________________

3. VIXX - "Alive"  
Drama title: Moorim School
Year : 2016

Allow me to promptly introduce you to one of the most underrated OST out there. Indeed, one of the apparent reasons why is that this appealing soundtrack can undoubtedly be considered as a typical KPop song.


_____________________________

4. VIXX - 'The King'
Drama title: Moorim School
Year: 2016

Let me introduce you to another underrated OST that clearly deserves more keen attention.
This dynamic and energetic soundtrack can be confused for a lively KPop song.
Over here is an indisputable proof:


_____________________________

5. NU'EST W - 'Let Me Out'

Drama title : Korean Odyssey
Year: 2018

The rhythmical tune added to the harmonious voices naturally makes it sounds like it could have been a KPop song, from the beginning until the end.


_____________________________

6. BIGSTAR - 'Kiss Kiss'

Drama title: Revenge Note 2 / Sweet Revenge 2                                                    
Year: 2018

It's impossible to not think this OST could be mistaken for a typical KPop song.


_____________________________

7. Runy - 'True'

Drama title: My ID is Gangnam Beauty
Year: 2018

When I've heard it for the first time, I though it was a KPop song, was it the same for you?



_______________

K-Lovers, were you mistaken to ?



No comments:

Post a Comment